MSI K9A + GFX Cooling Arived!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter.Cort

TF's First Dry Ice User!
So I ordered my MSI K9A and a Accelero S2 with Cooling Module and a 120mm scythe fan.

I'm putting the Accelero S2 with the extra's on now but won't put everything else together until I get my 520hx for christmas. So I just have to wait until tuesday... I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN HANDLE IT!!!!

I might just throw on my old psu and put up some temp's and benchies with the new stuff :D

Congrats.

But TBH if it was me I'd be all giddy and wouldn't be able to wait.... I'd just throw it all on the old PSU for now to get it up and running.

well the thing is that its a 420watt case psu so i don't think that everythign will be maxed out.

also i might just put it all together cause i painted and did stuff with my case :D

do you have water cooling on your 3850? or is it just stock cooled?

****, I'm jealous. and it's got like 18 or something..i think.. with 1 12v rail. it was enough to power my rig before, it just isn't quite enough so I went ahead and placed an order for a 520hx with the big fella up north.

yeahhh. lol. I'm gonna put it all together, and just prep everything for pwnage once my psu arrives from the big man. lol.

hsfgpuyw8.jpg

thats the modded gfx card. also i had to tie it up to the top of my case w/ zip ties so it wouldn't stress the gfx board... lol. but i spray painted the side of the case (sorta) so its like fogged so you can't really see the inerds of my beast.

Whole setup w/o a psu

cpuji1.jpg

Estimated Time of Completion = 12/26. lol. I'm gonna wait until I get my psu and then just OC the **** out of this system and just see if I can break 10k on 3dmark which I think i can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom