Question?

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you guys wanna flame, pm eachother and b*tch about it there...this is not the place to do it.

Icedragon said:
0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000001% Chance it will work

I'll give it a 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000011% chance just for the sheer "looney" factor.

milen said:
Excuse my sense of humor...

But I am serious. I think can be done.

Anything can be done unless you not say NO.

This is where you can get vnc server and viewer
http://www.realvnc.com/
read the help for both..........

Ahhh.... i see you went to the same Tony Robbins 'I can do it' seminar that Welsh went to. You two related by chance?

unless I'm mistaken, I thought he had a few MBD and wanted to just have them hooked into one monitor. If thats the case, using a KVM would do. If your not sure what a KVM is, here is the quick exp. Say you have 5 work computers. You hook all five kbd, mouse and vid to the KVM. Then, the KVM has a master out to the KBD, mouse and single monitor. You just enable the control and choose which of the 5 servers to choose from. God, I that explanation is clear ;)

killians45 said:
unless I'm mistaken, I thought he had a few MBD and wanted to just have them hooked into one monitor.

Yo Killian, Welsh is talkin about combining 3 MBs and using as 'one whole PC'... like how some MB have dual-processors... a KVM isn't what he's looking for.

koldapu said:
if you do it with 2 mobos, one can be a motherboard and the other a FATHERboard (a fobo)

lol . . .

fobo eh?... well personally i like "fabo".... errr. how about the Fabio... Flavio... yeah now we're talking. You could have all your friends come over after you build it and check it out... they'd all stand around say "OOooh and Ahhh.....that's so Flavio-so!"

3 MBs... that's so lame... for my next computer i'm gonna build me one kick-a*s computer with 4 MB; 4 CPUs and i'm gonna throw in a damn toaster while I'm at it. It's gonna bake me a apple pie and fetch my beer whenever I want.

Lone Wolf said:
3 MBs... that's so lame... for my next computer i'm gonna build me one kick-a*s computer with 4 MB; 4 CPUs and i'm gonna throw in a damn toaster while I'm at it. It's gonna bake me a apple pie and fetch my beer whenever I want.

finally, someone can unlock the true powers of a computer! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom