Booted up no desktop

Status
Not open for further replies.

dandivine

Baseband Member
I booted up this morning, No desktop..................
Everything was fine yesterday, although seemed to be running a little slower then usual.
Anyone have any ideas?
Thanks, DSH

Please provide details on what you mean. No Desktop is rather bland.
Does the machine give an error? Is it powered on? did a meteor stike your house and incinerate the desktop upon which sat you computer?
without details, were blind...

Thanks

Sometimes, computers get some "kinks." Sometimes when you restart your computer, the "kink" will be gone. Did you try to reboot? I can't really think of anything else because like Inaris said, we need more details.

Thanks guys, I gave up and just reformatted and reloaded all the software. Must have been a virus or something.
DSH

Ok, well, I'm glad everything worked out for you! That was kind of a big leap to format, but hey, if you're happy and it works for you, then congratulations on a job well done!:D

you formatted your harddrive for nothing!

All you had to do was hit CTRL-SHIFT-ESC, go to file, then "New Task (run)" then browse to your "windows folder" and open up "explorer.exe". There is another way but i have forgotten where it is located in the registry. This way is a gr8 prank as well to play on your friends. You can use it to, turn their computer into a word processor! lol PM me for more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom