RivaTuner 2.06 not showing shader clock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shader clocks are not unlocked for manual tweaking like the core clock and mem clock, they are proportional to the core clock, so when you raise the core clock the shader clock is also raised.

Look into a program called NiBiTor in order to manually tweak the shader clock.

hm? Rivatuner will let me unlock the shader clock ^^ I actually had to manually set it to link core and shader so I wouldn't screw it up.

not like that really helped me any :S

hm? Rivatuner will let me unlock the shader clock ^^ I actually had to manually set it to link core and shader so I wouldn't screw it up.

not like that really helped me any :S
Mine doesn't mention anything about shader clocks, and I read online that the shader clock was raised/lowered proportionally with the core clock...

What did you do to set it to link them?

theres a little check box on the page where you adjust the clocks.
its checked by default.
you can uncheck it and raise the core and shader clocks independent of each other.
the benefit is that if you have a crappy core that wont overclock very well, you can still jack up the shader clock, which is a pretty significant boost.
if the core overclocks well, i suggest leaving them linked.

its checked by default.
you can uncheck it and raise the core and shader clocks independent of each other.
the benefit is that if you have a crappy core that wont overclock very well, you can still jack up the shader clock, which is a pretty significant boost.

ya my core is crappy which is why i wanted to raise shader, but it seemed to have disappeared from the last time i used it

ya my core is crappy which is why i wanted to raise shader, but it seemed to have disappeared from the last time i used it

this is what i did to get the shader bar back.
uncheck the overclock box then recheck it and it asks if you want to detect now or reboot...reboot.
Make sure you have the checkbox where 2d/3d is there and then click reboot.

check after that, the shader bar shhould be back.

its checked by default.

Mine doesn't have that option on the overclocking page...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom