Checking Temperatures - Programs

Status
Not open for further replies.

smashedpumpkins

In Runtime
So I finally have my new system up! I have the option of putting in 5 more 120mm fans. 4 on the side panel and 1 on the roof of my case. This is by far the best system I've built so far. With 2 8800 GT, q6600 and a few other hot items I want to make sure everything stays cool. Eventually after I do some good research I'm going to be over clocking. However I was wondering what programs you guys use to check temperatures? Thanks a bunch!

Here's my current system ... http://www.techist.com/forums/f76/rate-my-pc-scale-1-10-comment-159462/
(I have a 500GB Seagate 7200.11 and a Corsair 620W instead)

Sounds good, thanks!

EDIT: I noticed it doesn't show the temps of my Video Cards. What might I do to get this?

speedfan temps throw me all over the board lol. I use coretemp. Seems to be a bit closer. Use speedfan to just crank up the fans. speedfan seems to be 15c is lower than it really is :S

Also rivatuner will show you GPU temps. Dunno how it would work with SLI gpu's but it may.

Everest is the best for me, tiny download file and its so easy to use, never had any problems what so ever with it.

Speedfan i never liked because it messed my gpu fan speed up, only way i could get it back to default speed was by removing the dam programme!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom