*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06 Top List

The watercooled cards are only single slots and they are all designed for double slots, so watercooling shouldn't be that big of a deal as long as they are all hooked up correctly.

I wish I were number 1 in the world for 3dmark scores at 29325. Sadly I'm more than 10,000 away from that.

lol ya i've been reading and it seems watercooled tri sli just isnt possible right now, not w/ southbridge being in the way (i think it was south? lol)

but i guess it would run okay w/ a good airflow case.. probably wouldnt be able to overclock though... at least play games overclocked....

ya i've been meaning to try and take up top 5 in the 3dmark.. and i think i'll finally be able to do it.. well once i trash this crap mobo.... i might end up selling it, not 100% sure yet.. if i do decide to keep it.. i'm giong to make a 2nd rig w/ the remaining parts i have

that being another gig of ddr2 667, cd drive, 30gb hdd, 15inch lcd monitor

i'd just buy a 450watt psu or something around that area... use my old x300 gpu, and pick up an e6550 or something.. or e8500 if its out at the time.... or maybe buy a q9650 and shove this q6600 in there.. we'll see how things end up rollin' out
well dude...i dont think youll need to oc your card if you have tri sli...maybe only for benchmarking. I know we love oc, but thats just not needed....although tempting...lol, cant resists. And building another rig is a good idea...once i get a decent amount of money, im gonna build my gf a simple rig...itll make her really happy.

The watercooled cards are only single slots and they are all designed for double slots, so watercooling shouldn't be that big of a deal as long as they are all hooked up correctly.

I wish I were number 1 in the world for 3dmark scores at 29325. Sadly I'm more than 10,000 away from that.

Who doesnt wanna be number 1...well thats record is gonna be broken...all records are meant to be.
I want to see highly oc quad with tri sli ultras at full potential.

ya im' hoping to at least achive 19000 w/ dual gtx's

maybe 18,000 w/ this craptacular mobo

If you beat me, I'm gonna be so upset. j/k. I'm hoping to get 19000 soon and then after that break 20000, but well see.

i'm praying to god my gtx's will do 19k, if not, i'll chuck then at the wall... sell em and pick up some **** ultra's

i'm praying to god my gtx's will do 19k, if not, i'll chuck then at the wall... sell em and pick up some **** ultra's

lol..dont worry
if veedub coult get to 19k with the gt, im pretty sure ull get over 20k with sli gtx's.
It all depends on your mobo though, since i remember you saying that it sucks and cant of high.

AND MAN I have a bio final tomorrow and i havent started studying...im F****D.....its all tf fault...lol

nah, 19's w/ gtx's isnt all that easy... the gt's sli'd are about even w/ em... sucks, i guess those high clocks on the gt's make a difference

nah, 19's w/ gtx's isnt all that easy... the gt's sli'd are about even w/ em... sucks, i guess those high clocks on the gt's make a difference

well good luck and hopefully you go over 20...
ill be happy to break 14, infact prolly get over 15 :) which is good enough.
And then i might stepup if its necessary...
well im off to bed and ill i have to wish my self good luck for the final i have tomorrow that i didnt even study.

Back
Top Bottom