Difference between q6600 and q9450?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't think you'll sell it for much more than 550 for it being used, i think thats a pretty good price, seeing as new is about 600-625, something around that area i think

though you may be able to squeeze out something like 10-25 dollars more

tell him you found someone willing to pay 560 see how that goes

well thats what i was thinking..550 is too low. I might accept 550 if he doesnt wanna go with ebay so i will avoid all the fees. Cos if i sell it for 600, ebay and paypal fees will bring it down to around 550 anyways.
So if i can get lik 570 without paypal fees i might agree.
But i just put up the auction and ive gotten like 5 diff inquiries already so ill wait.
And i might get the gts if im guaranteed to get a copy of crysis. Then i can sell it for like 30 bucks which isnt bad.

do you have the retail package of crysis, cuz i dunno if you'll sell the video card oem for 30.. if you got retail i believe you can get away w/ 30 then just give em the keycode to the cryis OEM or something

and ya, i totally forgot about paypal fee's... if you can do a personal sale, i'd say try close to 550 w/o cooler, maybe like 590/600 w/cooler

do you have the retail package of crysis, cuz i dunno if you'll sell the video card oem for 30.. if you got retail i believe you can get away w/ 30 then just give em the keycode to the cryis OEM or something

and ya, i totally forgot about paypal fee's... if you can do a personal sale, i'd say try close to 550 w/o cooler, maybe like 590/600 w/cooler

it doesnt come with the retail package.
But ive been looking on ebay and the ones that come with crysis are going for 30-36 after shipping.

I might get the gts since it has a better cooler and i wont have to worry about temps, although its winter now and temps should even be a factor.

I still need more convincing.
I like the gt cos its cheaper, looks better and its thing, and its the superclocked edition.
I like the gts cos ofcourse its better, and has a better cooler and comes with crysis.
hmm...confusion.

i'm almost 100 percent certain it'll sell ... if i didnt have a gtx now, i woulda taken it offa your hands for exactly the prices i stated.. but since i do have a gtx.. i can't.. lol

i'm almost 100 percent certain it'll sell ... if i didnt have a gtx now, i woulda taken it offa your hands for exactly the prices i stated.. but since i do have a gtx.. i can't.. lol

i know, i should have mentioned it to you earlier or if i thought about it.
Well if you know anyone, let me know.
8800ultra with hr-03plus and the fan is a great one ...all for $600.

I had to hunt around for my G0. I bought it at Fry's shortly after they released it and made them go through their entire inventory before I got the correct one. It really makes a huge difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom