one 8800ultra/gtx or two 8800gt's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol i was making fun of khan ;)

btw did your HDD cage come with fan slots?
i'm thinking about adding one in and i have room but no fan slots
is there a way to mod one on?

You started it, then I followed along, and so did krazyq :)

Ok Khan is this bored guy, who makes up a fabulous system by taking the most expensive parts on Newegg, naturally we ask for benchmarks and pictures, and he's like "I don't have a digital camera, I'll go buy one" and we haven't seen him in a while... but I was kinda suspicious from the beginning of his charade, he said he had a qx6800 which was Ultra Rare at that time, it was not available to the average consumer, you either buy it with an already made system, or have a couple of hook ups, and we know he's probably a nobody in the PC World..

one 3870 X2 would definitely run on a Corsair 520W PSU. But two of them.. well, considering that they have two GPU's each, that's 4 GPU's to power.

But you'd probably be able to run four RV670 GPU's on a 650W PSU

im sry to bring this up again guys, but Apokalipse, which PSU do u recommend me getting? I havent ordered the stuff yet but i am planning on getting 2 HD 3870 x2's in the future.

i just saw this PSU that was recommended 2 pages back, u think i should get this?

Newegg.com - XCLIO GREATPOWER X14S4P4 700W ATX12V 700W Power Supply 100 - 240V / 200 -240V UL, CUL, TUV, CB, VDE, FIMKO, DEMKO, NEMKO, SEMKO - Retail

i need to know soon because i have to order the stuff before Christmas day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom