Phenom Black Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter.Cort

TF's First Dry Ice User!
[H] Enthusiast - AMD Phenom 9600 Black Edition Overclocking

"The Bottom Line

The retail AMD Phenom Black Edition processors look to have just as much overclocking appeal as our engineering samples if not more. 3GHz from what will hopefully be a $240 quad-core processor is nothing to sneeze at. For you AMD brand loyalists, or if you are just an enthusiast looking to head down the road less traveled, the Phenom Black Edition is the AMD processor you want. And let's be clear, if you want to experiment with overclocking on the Phenom, the Black Edition is the only Phenom that is likely going to meet your needs."

thats an article i just read about the new Phenom Black Edition's that are going to come out, don't quite know when, but hopefully soon. and with the BE comes an overclocking tool that lets you OC your Phenom BE and test for stability all in real time in windows.

WATCH OUT Q6600!!!

when that happens me and AMD will be doing more then talking ;)
i'll be paying AMD for its services if you know what I mean.

haha. good times that can only be had by computer geeks. ha. yeah especially with my job and my new phenom capable board coming TOMORROW!!!!!!!! im gonna be looking forward to a phenom BE and either a true or a tt120

lol these still don't match up clock for clock w/ the yorkfield let alone the kentsfields... lol amd is still down... and will be until their next architecture

but i still will be buying a phenom just for kicks

nah i meant down performance wise... but their prices are right so there are no complaints.. they're doing all they could because performance isnt equal

makes me sad that you can only really OC these high multi's because of the stupid TLB bug or whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom