Another Ram Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post Numero UNO of DDR2-800 vs. DDR2-1200
Just bought the EvGA 780i mobo and a pair of the crucial 1gb sticks of DDR2 800. I now realize that the board can support up to DDR2 1200 and was wondering if it really makes that much of a difference in game playing, etc.

Your First Post!
How much difference in performance would DDR2 1000 be from DDR2 800
I'm considering one of these:

Newegg.com - G.SKILL 4GB(2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory - Retail

Newegg.com - G.SKILL 4GB(2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 1000 (PC2 8000) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory - Retail

I will be usign an Abit IP35 Pro, Q6600, TRUE120 and plan on overclocking. I think I might just end up buying the DDR2 1000 with just the $15 price difference.

again, way to pay attention and way to read.

Might not have been Vernong but he deleted it right after he posted it.

"Cheaper, and better: Newegg.com - Crucial Ballistix 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 1066 (PC2 8500) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory - Retail"

This kit costs almost at much as the 2 x 2gb kit. I'd rather get the 2x2gb

Might not have been Vernong but he deleted it right after he posted it.

"Cheaper, and better: Newegg.com - Crucial Ballistix 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 1066 (PC2 8500) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory - Retail"

This kit costs almost at much as the 2 x 2gb kit. I'd rather get the 2x2gb

What have you been smoking? Seriously, go outside right now and take a fresh breather.

yyyeaaaaaaaaaaahhhh.... your question was is it worth the 15 dollars more (ddr2-800 vs ddr2-1200). and you pretty much tried to say we suck on the forums, when the answers were right in front of you. and now you're trying to back up what you said when it's quite clear that you have no idea how to do even the basic of tasks, i.e, reading skills, basic comprehension, articulation of points, and cohesive statements.

/epicfail

yyyeaaaaaaaaaaahhhh.... your question was is it worth the 15 dollars more (ddr2-800 vs ddr2-1200). and you pretty much tried to say we suck on the forums, when the answers were right in front of you. and now you're trying to back up what you said when it's quite clear that you have no idea how to do even the basic of tasks, i.e, reading skills, basic comprehension, articulation of points, and cohesive statements.

/epicfail

He might want to delete his posts, OH WAIT: YOU CAN'T. lol @ vernon's deleted post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom