best computer money can buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't commenting on the quality of the PSU, since the person I quoted suggested that there was no PSU at all.. I just pointed out the fact that there *was* a PSU..

WTF Does that have anything to do with how 'new' I am here? Yall are jaded

Edit: Even worse, the PSU that is in the case.. is actually very good. Noobs.

ok.. most Stock PSU's crap out quickly.. and people wouldn't risk their new system on a PSU that "may" be good..

people wouldn't trust a Stock Case PSU, even if its a Corsair

ok.. most Stock PSU's crap out quickly.. and people wouldn't risk their new system on a PSU that "may" be good..

Yes, I KNOW - and I never said otherwise, but the one that he picked out, is really good. And then a bunch of people here call me noob because they can't read. Get it?

Read about it: Overclockers Online

Edit: Its not even a Corsair, its CoolerMaster, you definatly don't read, you just blab.

Yes, I KNOW - and I never said otherwise, but the one that he picked out, is really good. And then a bunch of people here call me noob because they can't read. Get it?

Read about it: Overclockers Online

Edit: Its not even a Corsair, its CoolerMaster, you definatly don't read, you just blab.

its a hypothetical example idiot.. but I trust Corsair more than Coolermaster, everybody else here does too

its a hypothetical example idiot.. but I trust Corsair more than Coolermaster, everybody else here does too

It doesn't matter if it was hypothetical, you made an error, then tried to put my post in error, and failed.

Magically, you know every registered user's opinion on brand preferences.. do you post anything that actually carries weight to it?

Most in-case PSU's are junk, but not all. it pays to check into what brand is actually in one before passing judgment.

A new poster can actually come here and already know something. This is the exception, though, as most have very little computer knowledge when they find their way here. Try not to let it get to you, Kbalz... some like to pounce on post count instead of content.

vernong knows what he's talking about and so do the other people that regularly post on this forum. By saying you were knew, he was implying that you weren't familiar with what is recommended around here all the time, which is that case PSU's are almost always crap. There are plenty of members here who can and have testified to that.

ya.. the original Codegen PSU that came with this took out my Riva TNT2 and my board 7 years ago.. then I got this to replace it.. but the Newegg let me get the stuff again

It doesn't matter if it was hypothetical, you made an error, then tried to put my post in error, and failed.

he didn't make an error... he was merely stating that most if not all people on this forum that know what their talking about would not trust their systems stability and longevity to a case psu, even if the case psu was a corsair. he wasn't saying that the case psu was a corsair, because they don't have their psu's in cases that you can buy together in a bundle. So instead of jumping on someone who has been here longer then you, show some respect and simply ask clarifying questions and stop with the I'm new, don't hate on me cause I'm new.

Magically, you know every registered user's opinion on brand preferences.. do you post anything that actually carries weight to it?

ever heard of an exaggeration? of course you're not going to get everybody's opinion. but as a complete forum, throughout posts about what people should get for components on their systems, be it high performance, or just everyday, the consensus remains the same. so while you're not going to get everybody's opinion, we can be pretty **** sure that with the exception of 1 or 2 percent of the people here, that nobody would recommend that you keep a case psu with a build.

he didn't make an error...

He made the error back on page 3 when he said that the system didn't have a PSU.. It had one in the Tower, and it was an AWESOME PSU.. not your typical stock PSU.

He doesn't even read the specs of the system, just fires off "duh you forgot the PSU"

I simply reply, there is a PSU in the case.. then everyone gets all mouthy.. "you new, shaddup"

Truth was, the PSU was there, it was good, he implied it either was existent, or good enough. Error.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom