*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06 Top List

made me sad to see your score bottlenecked... but killer rig you have dude, definitely one of the best here on TF

would it be possible to post a new score as i have now gone back to XP and will have a 3800+ X2 in five days?

yes. post as many as you can :D

also apok, get one of the phenom 9500 BE's when they come out.

"Project Submission Failed
The registration key you are using is illegal. The ORB database contains a record of every valid key created by Futuremark, and the key you are using cannot be verified.

If you feel this message is in error, please contact Futuremark support. Include your purchase details and the following information in the support request:
"

WTF? :confused:

"Project Submission Failed
The registration key you are using is illegal. The ORB database contains a record of every valid key created by Futuremark, and the key you are using cannot be verified.

If you feel this message is in error, please contact Futuremark support. Include your purchase details and the following information in the support request:
"

WTF? :confused:
http://apokalipse.googlepages.com/3dmark06_orb.jpg

*edit*
though I already got a slightly higher score, and put it in the list.

I have a full version. Came with my motherboard. I just don't really like running all the other tests because they just show minor things. I do it only when I'm really looking hard to find a bottleneck in the system.

Back
Top Bottom