3870xt and 3870x2 Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember when ATI's 9800 graphics cards were on top.

agreed, ati seemed to have always been on top as far as picture quality goes, i'm not too sure how it goes now, as i'm not too familiar w/ these cards these days

but i remember when the x1950xtx was out... it creamed the **** out of the 7950gx2 as far as picture quality went

ya never said it wouldnt.. lol but just its picture quality head to head (as in watching movies and such) was better w/ the ATi card.. and not only that, its anisotropic filtering and anti-aliasing was much more efficient and smooth as well

ya ATI ruled back then when the x1950XTX was out. i remember people in the furms always saying TI cards are better for photo editing/watching movies, and Nvidia Cards are better for gaming. also some ppl saying that ATI cards have better gfx in games but a bit slower and Nvidia havin a bit lower gfx but higher framerates, was this even tru 0.o?

meh the way i say it.. when your playing again you can't even notice cuz your in constant movement

i was checking out difference between the 7950gx2 and x1950xtx... and the difference was noticeable when zoomed in.. lol so who cares....

Wow that looks almost as big, if not bigger than, my GTX.

Nah. Look at the pix. They are, maybe, and inch longer than the mobo, if that. They had to add some real estate to the PCB to allow enough circulation to keep it cooled.

I must have a small case then cause i have less than an inch of clearance in between the card and my hd carriage. Its 9" right?

lol just read this... yes you must have a small case, i got a pretty nice sized gap between the two in my thermaltake armor

and good eye trotter, it does appear to be about the same length as the gtx

i'm guessing its because the heatsink reaches to the end of the card, unlike the gtx, which makes it appear longer

lol just read this... yes you must have a small case, i got a pretty nice sized gap between the two in my thermaltake armor

and good eye trotter, it does appear to be about the same length as the gtx

i'm guessing its because the heatsink reaches to the end of the card, unlike the gtx, which makes it appear longer

On further inspection, my case isnt small, im just used to having small cards lol (7300gt and 8500gt) so i get this sucker and im like "wowwwww" lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom