Phenom Price drops have begun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im going off the stock speeds of both chips, not oc capability.

lol intel still takes the cake.. they're pulling of 3ghz easy for their new extremes.... and if they can do close to 4ghz on stock voltage.. jeebus.. i'm sure we'll see better penryn clocked higher

nothing amd has thats coming out anytime soon will be an intel clock for clock

lol intel still takes the cake.. they're pulling of 3ghz easy for their new extremes.... and if they can do close to 4ghz on stock voltage.. jeebus.. i'm sure we'll see better penryn clocked higher

nothing amd has thats coming out anytime soon will be an intel clock for clock

I think the phenom 9900 will be an exception to that, look at how much the extremes cost, its ridiculous.

Regardless, i like having an amd system. It feels good to be the "rebel" who wont go intel (but has a centrino laptop lol) while everyone else in kissin intel ***. Just a couple years ago, it was the other way around....the prescott days

lol don't get me wrong, i love amd... but i spent what would be most cost efficient to me having **** fast computer.. and thats exactly what i got...

not too long ago i was at a position where i coulda chose an e6750 or an fx62... and i chose the fx62 (and i had previously owned an e6600 before, knowing what kinda performance to expect) i'm a huge amd fan myself... but i love to know im' gonna get way more performance out of 270 dollars..

and i do plan on buying a phenom system some time early in 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom