Ibuypower Or Cyberpower Laptops?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummm , the styling looks a little old, like the " C " series Dell. It is also AMD. More then likely it is a good notebook. awahat you have to think about is worst case scenario, this probably will not happen, what if you have a major failure. How good are they with warranty. Will they send you the part like Dell does or will you need to send the whole notebook in. I see a lot of Dells which also means if a few years down the road you crack the LCD, you more then likely can buy one on ebay instead of paying double or triple from the OEM. Also site support like drivers. support email. How much do you have to spend ? Have you looked at alienware notebooks ( they are owned by dell)

Alienware seems way over priced to me.

I would however consider a dell.

I need a dedicated grahics card....like a 8600GT

Go with Dell. The complainers tend to be the ones who don't take good care of their machines by allowing them to become virus-infested, or they just don't do the research ahead of time. They're a good, reliable company with a warranty. Plus, you can customize your build to fit your standards. Dell is a win when it comes to standard laptops.

For more advanced builds, I'd recommend xtremenotebooks.com.

Dell is an awful, awful company that should be avoided. I take great care of all of my computers and I know a lot about laptops, even practically built my own. My problems with dell run far deeper then a broken laptop or two or bad customer support. But that is a discussion for another time/place.

Ibuypower is a great retailer. The pricing and customer support is top notch, and I haven't had a single problem with one of their products.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom