K9A2 Platinum, 2X 3870's have arrived!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow that looks great. Finally got back up and running. The wire management in mine looks like a rats nest, but its only until i get my 780i.

wait.. what happened to your 8800gt
8800gt.jpg

ARM's only screwed over morons who thought that they would never go up and that extra 4-500 bucks a month they were saving was better spent on a stupid vehicle/vacation/etc rather than investing.

BTW, i have no sympathy for someone who gets a house, then "suddenly" cant afford it (barring getting laid off/tradegy/etc).

LOL...
ARM = "i have bad credit and i really cant afford this house but i am going to buy it anyway because i am stupid and i reeeeally need to **** my credit up even more".

LOL...
ARM = "i have bad credit and i really cant afford this house but i am going to buy it anyway because i am stupid and i reeeeally need to **** my credit up even more".

For the most part yes. BUT in some cases, if i had a house and could have gotten in on a 2-3% arm and saved 200-300 a month that i could have invested in the mutual fund i have my money in right now, i could have made a ton of cash and when the arm went back up, just refinance for a fixed. But most people dont have the braincells to do that sort of thing.

For the most part yes. BUT in some cases, if i had a house and could have gotten in on a 2-3% arm and saved 200-300 a month that i could have invested in the mutual fund i have my money in right now, i could have made a ton of cash and when the arm went back up, just refinance for a fixed. But most people dont have the braincells to do that sort of thing.

exactly. most would, as you said, spend it on frivilous pursuits.
lol like computer parts.
but really, investing the savings would be totally acceptable versus buying a new escalade. on 20's.
LMAO.

In theory, i havent actually lost any money on computer parts. Well no more than i would have wasted on booze or other useless toys. I figure 100 bucks a month on computer parts averaged out over a year is fine. As long as you upgrade and sell your parts before they become obsolete you dont lose much on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom