Phenom Price drops have begun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NosBoost300

I poop on the rug
phenom 9500 now 199 on newegg.com
Newegg.com - AMD Phenom 9500 Agena 2.2GHz 4 x 512KB L2 Cache 2MB L3 Cache Socket AM2+ 95W Quad-Core Processor - Retail

phenom 9600 now 239.99
Newegg.com - AMD Phenom 9600 Agena 2.3GHz 4 x 512KB L2 Cache 2MB L3 Cache Socket AM2+ 95W Quad-Core Processor - Retail

good news no doubt! i'd pick one up if i had an am2+ board.... very good price for a quad core.. great cpu even w/o oc'ing

LOL AT THIS RETARDS REVIEW FOR PHENOM

Pros: ok the q6600 its ok. i mean its intel but i got a core2 duo with 3g's of drr2 800mhz ram. and i have to oc my ram and core2 to keep up with my amd x2. but anyways FSB and ram mhz is where ya speed is. my core2 is oc 2 1333FSB, ram oc to 866mhz. and without my amd x2 oc its FSB runs at 1600mhz. really computers dont use all of the ghz on the processor so thats why they are dropping the ghz down on them. So in all from what i am reading and seeing. i think amd will come on top. now only if they can make a mobo for nvidia and not ati. nvidia is cheaper and top that on sum video cards ya can get lifetime warenty. i have still yet found a ati video card that will have that kind of warenty...

Cons: well just what i have right now. i need more then a 600watt power supply. becahse where i raid both of my sg300gb sata 2 hard drives and have a sound blaster sound card. with one sata dvdrw drive. i just wounder how much of watts it will take all togeter to run all the ram and stuff i have in my computer when i get this amd. dont wanna buy a $400.00 pawer supply...

Other Thoughts: hope i am right about this phenom processor

"really computers dont use all of the ghz on the processor so thats why they are dropping the ghz down on them." Wow. But I still plan on buying the q6600 because I am going to overclock.

hahah ya, that guy is definitely an idiot.. the q6600 is better than the phenom clock for clock.. and oc's way higher

complete moron

funny thing too.. amd's don't run FSB.. they use HTT.. lol

...hopefully.
actually heh heh i dont care when cos i have to buy a new mobo when i get one.
im gonna burn his evga 590 up first and give its soul to jesus.
im talkin push push push.
i need an excuse to buy a new one anyways :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom