Woot, its all here !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice, i should be next to you when i get a 5000+ and clock it to 3ghz, and i might sell my 8800gt 256mb and get the XFX 8800gt 512mb Extreme Edition, cause ima pick up a 22" acer lcd also.

Nice, i should be next to you when i get a 5000+ and clock it to 3ghz, and i might sell my 8800gt 256mb and get the XFX 8800gt 512mb Extreme Edition, cause ima pick up a 22" acer lcd also.

The day I got my 6000+ I noticed the AMD x2 6400+ BE was now on sale at the egg for $5 cheaper. Wish I had picked that up instead >.<

****, that sucks. Your system is faster than mine, at the moment lol.

Yeah, when it was like $189.99 or w/e I had no problem not paying $30 for 0.2GHz processing power, I figured if I really wanted to I could slowly OC mine and just pick up a nice heat sink another day. Or maybe Water Cool it and push it above 3.4GHz.

But ****, for its current price, maybe you should pick up the 6400+ BE.

EDIT: Got the Dual Core optimizer from AMD downloads, and it increased my score a tad.

noice. i'm pretty psyched to get my stuff soon, k9a platinum board w/ xfire. and i've got 1 3850 now and i'm gonna add a second one after christmas.

that or sell it somewhere and get a 3870 once the x2's and next series come out and the prices drop.

and then i'll have either the # 2 or 3 spot behind you and apok

noice. i'm pretty psyched to get my stuff soon, k9a platinum board w/ xfire. and i've got 1 3850 now and i'm gonna add a second one after christmas.

that or sell it somewhere and get a 3870 once the x2's and next series come out and the prices drop.

and then i'll have either the # 2 or 3 spot behind you and apok

number 2 or 3!! we shall see how my dual gtx's fair :) .. i've got a q6600 on my side :p

Nice, I should have roughly the exact same score then in less then a week! Can't wait until my exact shipment comes in! lol...

well i mean #2 or #2 in terms of AMD setups. yeah you would kill my scores.

but i could own you at everythign else :D

LOL.. i dunno dual gtx's only seem to yield the 19000 range-20000 range... but i was looking at some old scores, don't know how they'll do w/ new drivers.. guess we'll find out somewhere around new years day huh?

kinda makes me sad that adding in another gtx will only give me 5000 points.. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom