Going to break something soon....

Status
Not open for further replies.
MSRP on the 780 is 259, but most places are listing it at around 269 and i think newegg had it for 290.

well i just read a whole 16page review on it and its not bad i guess.
Im interested in the software oc that they offer and i wonder how stable it is and how you will be able to get your oc.
a lot of other cool stuff in it, thats worth it i guess and if you wanna do tri sli!

Well after my 2nd email to Evga they confirmed its time for an RMA. Rather than be out a computer for a week while rma'ing the board then another week while i step up to the 780i, i just went for the 780i upgrade option and picked up a cheap board from microcenter. Should keep me going until my 780i upgrade comes through. Then i'll just ebay the other board if i cant return it to microcenter.

Well after my 2nd email to Evga they confirmed its time for an RMA. Rather than be out a computer for a week while rma'ing the board then another week while i step up to the 780i, i just went for the 780i upgrade option and picked up a cheap board from microcenter. Should keep me going until my 780i upgrade comes through. Then i'll just ebay the other board if i cant return it to microcenter.

make sure you check micro centers return policy.

Ya i dont think i'll be able to return it, but im not too concerned. I'll just ebay it. I'm tempted to buy a cheap case and PSU then just sell a full system :p

Abit 650i sli board
2 GT cards
2 gb memory

heh.

Ya i dont think i'll be able to return it, but im not too concerned. I'll just ebay it. I'm tempted to buy a cheap case and PSU then just sell a full system :p

Abit 650i sli board
2 GT cards
2 gb memory

heh.

if you can finda noob then go ahead.
This is what i do on ebay.
check completed items for pcs.
and compare to what you see that has been sold, and then you get a better idea of what ppl wnat and how much they will pay for it.

You prolly already know this though since your an ebayer too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom