22" Suggestions New Monitor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poemaster

In Runtime
Hey I am looking for a good 22" Monitor for Christmas could you guys give me some suggestions I will have a high end card by then and plan to run on maximum resolution, please give me your suggestions and what I should be looking for in a Gaming Monitor y'kno ms and all that crap really have no idea what to look for.

Newegg.com - Hanns·G HW-223DPB Black 22" 5ms DVI Widescreen LCD Monitor 300 cd/m2 1000:1 Built in Speakers - Retail

I pick this as it's pretty much the same as the Samsung except it doesn't have the crappy name, Hanns-G that's a name you'd tell your friends, Samsung is something I order for dinner.

I have this which is very similar to the one you listed but is 65 bucks cheaper (if you include the free shipping) and has a HDMI connector. No DVI though, although VGA works just fine and you can easily find a DVI to HDMI adapter for less than ten bucks if you actually care about that so much. Doesn't have a USB hub but if you have USB ports on the front of your case like me it doesn't really matter.

Either one you get will be a good monitor, the 223DPB has a couple extra features, and may have a slightly bigger screen (0.4" if you can actually notice a difference; can't tell if it's 21.6 or 22, newegg is running slow lately, can't load pics), but lacks HDMI and costs $65 more. I think the HG216D is a better deal but the choice is really yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom