*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06 Top List

ah so you decided to keep it eh? niceeee, i may not be buying that 680i no more

the 780i is out now..that would be a better option for you. or if you dont wanna spend that much, i might still sell you my 680i and just get a x38 or 780i.

are you serious?
i wanna sell it now, but im too lazy.
If i sell the card and board to you then i get get an sli board and 2 8800gt or 2 3870s.
well ill prolly go with nvidia then stepup.

ill alsop give you the hr-03plus if you want and the fan that came with it which is a really good one.

well i really don't have the money for another Ultra right this moment..but come tax season i will.

well its because i'll be buying an 8800gtx from someone else on this forum!!

and well after that.. you'd probably have sold it by the time i'd have money for it anyway!!! and w/ the 780i out... its a toughcall

i dont know. i might just go ahead and upgrade it for $90 to the 780i

does anyone know if they even still make Ultras? everyone seems to no longer carry them instock.

I am upgrading my old evga board for a 780i but just to have it as a backup. I'm really happy with the Striker Extreme. It really is a very powerful board and has tons of really nice features.

I'm also really sorta surprised that the new 8800gts can't do tri-sli. They only have 1 sli bracket like the 8800gt. Oh well, I'm really happy with my cards and setup. I don't think I'll be changing much soon.

It didn't reach the fsb wall that I ran into with my old motherboard. I only got it because CompUSA is closing and it was on sale. I'm very happy with it.

well if somoneone wants a p35-ds3r and an ultra with the hr-03 plus, pm me.

Back
Top Bottom