Phenom Price Drop

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wonder what oc il get on a x38 with a tuniq and ocz5+ paste, probably gonna lap my cpu. aswell, hopefully im as lucky as you vdub, and 3870's crossfire do beter on average then the 8800gt.

i just ordered my k9a platinum today and am gonna get that by friday.
that and i ordered a accelero s1 with a fan setup and a 120mm scythe fan and am gonna ziptie mod it on, and apparently it drops temps by around 10-15C which will help ocing that bad boy. and then after christmas im gonna pick up a second one for xfire and get my name up high on the 3dmark leader board :D

so who is gonna be the guy who does the Spider Platform on their future system to beat all of us?

i will. I have the MSI K9A2 Platinum right now, i just have order the rest tomorrow n rebuild my old computer. However, idk if i want to OC to get the best 3DMark06 score or whatever. Until i fully learn how to OC correct, then ill think about OCing the CPU to the limit but not so sure about the GPU. I am currently waiting for the 9900 n HD 3870 x2.

I've got AS5 on my 8800 GT and my CPU

im gonna order the MX-2 tomorrow along with the rest of the parts tomorrow n rebuild my computer on Christmas day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom