Placed My Order!

Status
Not open for further replies.
aha, one thing I forgot to mention :D

This rig is going to be 100% complete... except for one very embarrassing thing: the monitor! I'm currently using an 8-year-old 17" HP MX70 CRT monitor! XD

I just couldn't fit a new one into this order because I didn't have the money or budget to do so. I'm really hoping on someone getting me a nice 22" widescreen LCD for Christmas, or maybe picking one up cheap on boxing day.

Here's a pic of the CRT: Amazon.com: HP MX70 17" CRT Monitor: Electronics

I really like this quote from one of the reviews:
The 17 inch display opened a whole new world of picture that I did not get with my previous 15 inch monitor.

hahaha

omg that monitor is a sin !!!!

But wait till you hear what im using, since my 19" (ANCIENT) CRT died !?

ViewSonic15GA... We've had it in our closet for 3 years and this guy has to be pushing 10+, my dad found it outside our house (no idea why somebody put it there...) so he kept it just incase... Who would have thought it would be used ?!

omg that monitor is a sin !!!!

But wait till you hear what im using, since my 19" (ANCIENT) CRT died !?

ViewSonic15GA... We've had it in our closet for 3 years and this guy has to be pushing 10+, my dad found it outside our house (no idea why somebody put it there...) so he kept it just incase... Who would have thought it would be used ?!

That's pretty funny. It was a gift from the computer gods. :D

You should sacrifice a 56K modem to demonstrate your eternal gratitude and loyalty.

dude.. thats so funny, you have this great system being bottlenecked by a crappy monitor, and I have a great Monitor being bottlenecked by my lousy system... lol

Ah man you missed out, the Acer 22" widescreen LCD was going for $199 at Newegg, I almost got it when it was 240, it had a $10 price drop and then one night it hit 199 and I snagged it, they sold out shortly after :D

Would've been nice if the egg shipped to Canada though :p

That's really funny if people think I spent $1300 US on that system! We gave slightly higher prices here in Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom