g92 8800gts reviews!! and many of em!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol how many times must this be repeated!! tri sli can only work on the 8800gtx and 8800 ultra.. those are the only 2 cards 2/ two prongs

Santa's bringing me The Orange Box and Project Gotham 4 for 360 so I don't think I'm gettin anything else. I may have to car-jack his sled and see if there are any G92 boxes in it.

what are you going to do with boxes :/

santa already brought me my q6600, P35-DS3R and 2GB memory so i think i'm going to get myself a little present after i sell my old board, cpu, a 7900GS and memory to a friend. i'm thinking a nice 22"/24" screen then one of these cards to power the beast :D

Actually if you look at the 780i board, it comes with a "tri sli link". So i think they are going to actually try to push tri-sli across all their cards.

Actually if you look at the 780i board, it comes with a "tri sli link". So i think they are going to actually try to push tri-sli across all their cards.

yup, just saw em on newegg!!! i needa buy one as soon as i can! tell me how it is when you get one... cuz if i remember right.. you were getting one.. lol

Well My PSU & slot air cooler are on the way, most likely they will arrive before Christmas!.
On a side note I'm waiting for my 3rd 150 X Raptor since the first one had a failure (some clap noise) then the replacement newegg sent me was DOA, very frustrating considering that this is the first time something like that has happened to me..:( :mad:

If they're on newegg they jsut went up today, because they werent even listed yesterday. Someone said the 680i is discontinued now?

I noticed that the new GTS also has a 256 bit memory bandwidth that is similar to if not the same as the GT's. Does this mean that the GTS's memory also can not overclock higher than 2.0 GHz safely?

I am surprised though that they cannot do tri-sli with the new chipset already out. All of the new 8800gts only have one sli bridge at the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom