Vernong's Computer: Master List

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol when i ditch this ******n EVGA mobo if i cant sell it for more than 100 dollars i'll send it to you. may be awhile yet tho...i'm getting married end of this month and wont be able to sink any dinero into a new mobo for a couple months. but, it will happen, heh...already preparing the little lady for it..."honey, you won't believe what the punks at EVGA told me..."
heh.

lol when i ditch this ******n EVGA mobo if i cant sell it for more than 100 dollars i'll send it to you. may be awhile yet tho...i'm getting married end of this month and wont be able to sink any dinero into a new mobo for a couple months. but, it will happen, heh...already preparing the little lady for it..."honey, you won't believe what the punks at EVGA told me..."
heh.
I was just doing some digging, and found this:
590 Bios Hope!
Please be patient, next month Nvidia will help us to release one BIOS supporting AM2+ processor.
posted on the 9th of this month

*edit*
I've also read that, even without a BIOS update, AM2 boards are likely to be able to run Phenom CPU's anyway. They will just recognise it as an "unknown model" or something.

And nickm926... lol, I TOTALLY forgot about that post you quoted in your sig... :D

it made me laugh more than vernongs ramblings so it just had to be quoted somewhere LOL....is verny going AM2 or Skt 939 or is it still undecided? cos my cpu will be availabe at 11AM chritsmas day :D

somebody fight it out.. are you guys gonna pay for shipping? or am I gonna have to find some cash?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom