g92 8800gts reviews!! and many of em!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The g92 GTS has the same number of shaders as the GTX, runs faster and uses less power. The only advantage the gtx and ultra have right now is their memory bandwidth and memory size. And this only factors in at high AA and resolutions. I rarely if ever bother with AA so it wont bother me.

AA is actually very important, go play TF2 with no AA and then go play it with max AA and theres a HUGE differance in visual quality. The only game in fact that looks decent with no AA is Crysis and thats cause less then 1% of computers can even run that game with any amount of AA without taking a ridiculous performance hit.

AA is actually very important, go play TF2 with no AA and then go play it with max AA and theres a HUGE differance in visual quality. The only game in fact that looks decent with no AA is Crysis and thats cause less then 1% of computers can even run that game with any amount of AA without taking a ridiculous performance hit.

lol i turned on AA full blast on crysis in DX10 very high just for the kicks... and my god.. that game is absolutely beautiful

lol i turned on AA full blast on crysis in DX10 very high just for the kicks... and my god.. that game is absolutely beautiful

i tries that with very high on vista and 1680X1050 resolution, and o my...i wish it was smoot cos it was so pretty, gaye word but seriously..thats how it looked, beautiful could be used too.

I wonder if ultra in tri sli would be able to do the trick

lol... we've already got charts for it, i think it did about 40fps... which is very playable w/ that game

and w/ immature drivers... not soo bad, i see great things in its future.. but for the price.. is it worth it.. **** NO

lol... we've already got charts for it, i think it did about 40fps... which is very playable w/ that game

and w/ immature drivers... not soo bad, i see great things in its future.. but for the price.. is it worth it.. **** NO

wow..playable but so not worth it.
thats like spending about 2k on just being able to max out crysis with barely playable settings.
and the 2k only including the gpu and the mobo...

lets see

3x 8800 ultras = 1800 dollars
1 kilowatt psu = 450
680i/780i motherboard = 250

thats 2500 right there!!! crazy stuff

then considering the ram,cpu,...etc etc.
Your pretty much spending about 3.5-4k
ridiculous, but if i was rich...i would so do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom