Attention Evga 680i owners: please read

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engineered For The Enthusiast

Extreme FSB speeds plus support for the latest 45nm Intel Core 2 platform

Extreme DDR2 speeds with support for up to 1200MHz SLI-Ready memory

Three 16x PCI Express 2.0 slots for unmatched 3-way SLI performance

but you can only triple sli GTX and ultra's...

perdy looking board though :)

FROM THE 780i XFX REVIEW POSTED IN THIS FORUM...

So effectively nForce 780i now has three PCIe x16 slots bringing you the maximum bandwidth available. Two are PCIe 2.0 and connected to the SPP, the third (middle slot) is PCIe 1.0 and is being pulled from the MCP Southbridge).

Any ideas on what this may MSRP for? Cause I wouldn't mind upgrading my AR, But not shure I want the down time.

just buy 1, send urs in for step up, when your step-up m0b0 arrives sell the other one at a riducullus price on Ebay, if there is short supply and high demand

dude what a bunch of mother****in ****suckers.
so, if you bought a 680i mobo, you can trade it up for a new one that will support the new quadcore that it was supposed to support in the first place.
but, if you bought a 590 mobo, that was supposed to support the new quad from AMD...what do you get? a generic ****in bull**** email and your **** in your hand.
im really bitter at this moment.
and i am really despising EVGA.

dude what a bunch of mother****in ****suckers.
so, if you bought a 680i mobo, you can trade it up for a new one that will support the new quadcore that it was supposed to support in the first place.
but, if you bought a 590 mobo, that was supposed to support the new quad from AMD...what do you get? a generic ****in bull**** email and your **** in your hand.
im really bitter at this moment.
and i am really despising EVGA.

Should have gone with Intel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom