Triple SLI benchmarks!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
after like 12x AA the image decreases in quality

YOU RICH ***ES

When I get my 9900 ultra in tri sli, i'll raep this game :3

wouldnt say that now!!!

i play tf2,portal, and cs:s w/ 16xQSAA and 16xAF at 1920x1200... but to tell the truth.. it looks no different than playing w/ 2xAA and 4xAF

wouldnt say that now!!!

i play tf2,portal, and cs:s w/ 16xQSAA and 16xAF at 1920x1200... but to tell the truth.. it looks no different than playing w/ 2xAA and 4xAF

tell me about it, i took screenshots and compared mine for about an hour and i came to the conclusion that there is no visable diffrence... only less fps by about 10...

btw whats your steam name? pm me if you want to play tf2 or cs:s with me sometime

tell me about it, i took screenshots and compared mine for about an hour and i came to the conclusion that there is no visable diffrence... only less fps by about 10...

btw whats your steam name? pm me if you want to play tf2 or cs:s with me sometime

C6rocklee6C is my steam account name, also my aim name!!! but while i play i go as IPWP_Platypus

and Tri-SLi.. hrmmmm... maybe in Feb. as i've said in another thread... would be interesting to have!

ya, without AA you can see a difference, but w/ 2 samples it clears up just about everything that matters, anything after that just seems kinda overkill (well at least at 1920x1200)

Theres actually a website somewhere that had a gazillion screenshots of source engine games and the various affects of AA and AF. Definately at higher levels of AA and AF the differance is so less noticable, but the website even provided zoomed screenshots of far off areas ( where AA and AF do make the most differance at high levels ). So it does indeed matter but we just don't notice it since its far off areas and can really only tell when not in motion and the view is zoomed...yup...some ramble I had, does anyone know what website I speak of?

ya.. but i really see no need for 32x AA unless your playing on 800x600...

lol

after like 12x AA the image decreases in quality

YOU RICH ***ES

When I get my 9900 ultra in tri sli, i'll raep this game :3

well.........AMD claims the HD 2900 XT n HD 3000 series can customize AA to 24x.

i have yet to see this happen. I hope the HD 3870 x2 is more superior then the Ultra, but i can dream :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom