Guess what I OC I got with my Proc !

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrewsvalesen

Daemon Poster
3.1 GHZ WOOOO.

CPU-Z Validator Database

Thats mine = )
Thanks a bunch guys.. It was actually runnable at 3.3ghz, but I thought it would be safer to keep it at 3.1 (so at least my vista would report it being 5.5, a round number to me.)

anyways.. I need a bit of help.
what can I use to test stability? I know abot orthos, superpi, and etc.
But I'm not sure how you use those.. can anyone help me out?

How about memory? does everyone usually suggset memtest? How does that work?

Thanks!

Nice!

I've gotten my brisbane to 3.0Ghz, but it wasn't stable, I can't get it to even boot into windows at anything passed 2.86, unless ofcourse I kick my vcore up to an unsafe level, but even then so, its not stable.

Your a member of the 3Ghz club now.

get prime95 and run a torture test. It's one of the best stability testers out there. Nice OC by the way, that Foxconn board is great. What temps are you at? and what's your voltage? My cpu is at 3.42ghz right now, but it came at 3.2ghz stock so there wasn't much headroom.

it looks like you have more headroom with that if the voltage is at 1.4 and your temps are only at like 32C

im hoping i can get my 4200+ up to around 3.3-3.5 range.

^^a brisbane 4200 pete?^^
good luck with that, champ....if its a windsor, you will have to give it waaaaaaaaaay too much voltage for that speed. if it will even turn on. a brisbane, possible. but not easy.

I wonder how has the record for highest, stable, AMD clock speed in these forums? Because I have my x2 6400 at 3.44ghz right now, and at 3.5ghz its a little unstable, but i can try to tweak it a bit by raising the voltages a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom