Phenom Price Drop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merkwürdigeliebe

Benevolent Cake Despot
Phenom Price Drops in Deutschland

AMD's Phenom Quad Cores are going to be receiving major price cuts soon across all models. In Germany, the price of the 9500 has been slashed to 143 Euros.

"And what's more, to enable you to experience the true performance of the AMD Phenom 9000 series processors, we are offering our loyal customers an early Christmas gift – the Phenom 9500, 9600 and 9600 Black Edition with clock multiplier, at a traditionally dual-core price!

That's right! With effect from Monday 17th December you will be able to harness Quad-Core Power at a traditionally Dual-Core price!"

SOURCE: Planet 3DNow! - Das Online-Magazin für den AMD-User

******​

FYI I knew about this before I made my order. I still wouldn't touch the Phenoms. Price cut isn't that drastic. 143 Euros is equivalent to a little over $200 for the Agena 9500. I believe the B3 relaunch is already in effect though, so that's one thing to be positive about.

Still not worth it until they fix the error and they can actually be overclocked to a decent speed.

^well we have to wait until around March for the 9900 n FXs to come out, those will be B3 steppings.

oh get this, i just checked on the 5000+ black edition on newegg n it's out of stock. OUT OF STOCK! Idk when it's getting more n my computer is going to be built this Christmas n i need to be ready! I auto-notified them so hopefully they get more very very soon.

^well we have to wait until around March for the 9900 n FXs to come out, those will be B3 steppings.

oh get this, i just checked on the 5000+ black edition on newegg n it's out of stock. OUT OF STOCK! Idk when it's getting more n my computer is going to be built this Christmas n i need to be ready! I auto-notified them so hopefully they get more very very soon.

Newegg.com - AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+ Brisbane 2.6GHz 2 x 512KB L2 Cache Socket AM2 65W Dual-Core Black Edition Processor - Retail
back in stock dude.
lol take it easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom