Placed My Order!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merkwürdigeliebe

Benevolent Cake Despot
I just placed my order on my new rig. Despite the amazing prices and free shipping, I was a little unsure about DirectCanada because of some complaints I've heard here and there. What concerned me the most was the fact that it was incredibly hard to reach them by phone because of a bug in their phone system that had you continuously sit through stale music indefinitely. But after getting through, I was able to have everything clarified and I'm getting a G0 stepping for sure. I asked him to check the real-time stock and he did so. So now I've got the order placed and here's how it stands:

orderhw6.png

I hope and I pray that there are no complications. :) I am just awaiting a phone call verification now.

Cheers.

is that GTS the G92 model?

512mb....

Anyway congratulations Merk, btw can you link the site. I've looking for a place to get the TRUE120 and that is the cheapest I have seen it by far.

Edit: Nvm you don't have to if they only ship to canada. =(

512mb....

Anyway congratulations Merk, btw can you link the site. I've looking for a place to get the TRUE120 and that is the cheapest I have seen it by far.

Buy Computer Parts, Computer Hardware, PC Parts at Best Online Computer Shop - DirectCanada

Good place, but their communication network needs a lot of work.

edit: yeah, they unfortunately only ship to Canadian addresses.

is that GTS the G92 model?

haha, yeah of course it's the G92 model. I'm not a dunce you know. :D The older models didn't have 512MB of video memory, only 320MB and 640MB.

Newegg still doesnt have my tracking info up on my GTS order. Grrr. Not that it matters, since i'm going to have to RMA my mobo anyway.

dang that will be one wicked system, good prices as well for all of it. hopefully in jan-feb (after x-mas) i can sell my system and build my new system similar to yours minus the antec 900, and the q6600/ds3l and i guess the gts if the new 9 series are out by then.. which i guess really isn't similar to your system anymore lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom