Help ocing 7950 gx2

Status
Not open for further replies.

backup287

Daemon Poster
Can someone reccommend a good ocing program for my video card?i tried coolbits, i entered it into registry fine but i just cant seem to acess it, when i go to properties>advanced>7950gx2 the window to oc doesnt pop up so anyone know a better ocer?

I tried the ntune,(coares tuning) would freeze and i reboot and it would start up again but all the clocks and stuff went back to 0% increase but the bar was like 50%, then i tried ati tool and tried to find max core and max mem and then i scanned for artifacts and my gpu temps went up to like 92 Celcious and my computer reboot, should i lower them?can somebody help me im not sure wat to do

its probably overheating.. i don't see that card going too high do to heat issue's 92 is incredibly hot.. 120 degrees is when it'll automatically shut down

its probably overheating.. i don't see that card going too high do to heat issue's 92 is incredibly hot.. 120 degrees is when it'll automatically shut down

well mine hit 92c and then froze and shut down, i put everything back to normal im afraid, wat should i set it to?

when it hit 92 it was at
Core 552.00
Memory 808.3

Thanks man i really really really appreciate it! im to afraid and inexperienced to do this alone lol

hrmm i see people hitting just about 600mhz... and ur using ntune.... what drivers do you have??? maybe u just got a dud for a gpu.. like my 8800gtx :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom