Routing my soon to be new build...

Status
Not open for further replies.
and is it fast? I want it to seem like theres not really anything different about my computer, the only reason I'm getting a router is so my sisters and mom can have internet through the same provider.

and is it fast? I want it to seem like theres not really anything different about my computer, the only reason I'm getting a router is so my sisters and mom can have internet through the same provider.

Yes, it is fast. The router will help distribute the internet and you won't notice a drop in the speed.

heads up might wanna get a Faster router, 108 not 54 or mabye a wireless N router, their faster and pretty much same price. although internet doesn't get that fast, just good to futureproof and the most out of what u can

Then what exactly was this post about? Was is the difference if the one I have now is fast?

Then what exactly was this post about? Was is the difference if the one I have now is fast?

He's just trying to say that you can get a router with a best wireless speed, but this speed doesn't matter much unless you transfer files between the laptop and the desktop alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom