Christmas Monies!!!!! WHat to get?!`

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'd have to say mobo.. this things a piece of crap... mobo and case are my top priority as of now.. then would come heatsinks for gpu and cpu.. 2nd gtx is very last

there is definitely a big problem when i can only clock to 3.3 ghz on a q6600...

you would rather have .4 more ghz over another GTX?

alot more than .4 ghz ;) more like being able to overclock to 3.3ghz w/o having to use 1.4+ volts!!! and knowing my board will not crap out on me because of not being able to boot at 1.9v and up on the ram... this board is a complete piece of crap....

and 170-200 compaired to 400+ (this price being used!!!)... i think i see a clear winner :p

alot more than .4 ghz ;) more like being able to overclock to 3.3ghz w/o having to use 1.4+ volts!!! and knowing my board will not crap out on me because of not being able to boot at 1.9v and up on the ram... this board is a complete piece of crap....

and 170-200 compaired to 400+ (this price being used!!!)... i think i see a clear winner :p

link to the board you are gonna get? I have the same board you do, and I want a new one. I think I will get one soon. But I only have a e6600, and I am just learning to OC, so it can wait a little while.

if you're interested in DFI's x38 board... Official DFI LanParty UT X38-T2R(and LT) Discussion/Review/Overclock/Guide Thread - XtremeSystems Forums is a pretty good read ~ most of the thread is people talking about when their orders are going to come in -_- but theres some really useful info in there

like.. you have to mount the TRUE facing the top of the case because of the height of the base of the NB heatsink O_O or buy an aftermarket NB heatsink... some nice info on the bios settings though if you read hard enough :p

they've got pictures (pg 7) of the thermalright ifx-14 in action on it... god that thing is beastly haha

lol.. i couldnt refuse the card at that price.... SLi'd GTX's should be amazinggggg, i think i'll take 2nd place here! Veedub will probably keep first now that he got dual gts :(

1920x1200 very high crysis at 30 fps here i come! hhaha.. i hope....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom