Microsoft Releases Xbox 360 HD DVD Emulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Microsoft Corp. today announced the release of the Xbox 360 HD DVD Emulator, enabling film studios and disc authoring companies to model the behavior of HD DVD disc content, including encoded video and HDi interactivity, in a virtual environment before committing to burning a single HD DVD disc. This comprehensive tool is among the first commercially available, software-based solutions of its kind, eliminating the need for expensive hardware or time-consuming and costly trial-and-error processes for testing HD DVD titles, helping to ensure that titles ship error-free.

Microsoft Releases Xbox 360 HD DVD Emulator - www.Tech-Dump.com

Nice,

I'd just like to say i really like Tech-Dump.com, especially all the links to the good news websites. Keep it up !

hey i was wondering, where do you get many HD DVDs? I got my HDTV and i'm not sure, i mean www.play.com only has three titles in HD DVD you can even buy... I'm not sure if my movie store rents HD DVDs, lol..

There are lots of HD DVDs at Walmart and there are tons of websites that sell them. Just do some research and look around.

is the xbox360 HD DVD player( grr £300 PS3 can playblu-ray already) universal? As in can i buy a DVD from amazon.com( so American) and have it play in England?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom