i'm a [cheap, loose woman] ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: i'm a whore

ok so wow.............................

were you get all this money looool?

Also why not just wait if D9E is coming out in Feb?

he dont want me beating his 3d mark record on tech forums lol;)

Wel honestly dont you think this is a little exsessive? your GT's run fine and now your upgrading to something for 3 months of use only to upgrade to D9E, when you could just keep your GT's.

Wel honestly dont you think this is a little exsessive? your GT's run fine and now your upgrading to something for 3 months of use only to upgrade to D9E, when you could just keep your GT's.

While everything you said is legit and makes sense to most people, you disregarded the most important thing in the thread.

he's a self proclaimed video card whore :D

Not all that excessive considerign hes only out 100$ ^^ and unless he plans on SLI'ing the 9 series for like 1500$ geeping the sli'd GTS's instead of 1 9s would be better anyhow.

unless 1 9800 can beat sli gts g92's.. in which i'd need to go spend some alone time. XD!!

While everything you said is legit and makes sense to most people, you disregarded the most important thing in the thread.

he's a self proclaimed video card whore :D

Well if he is trying to prove his computer rocks of the itnernet thats pretty insane.

All I am saying is its a huge waste of money but its your so go right ahead.

if he only paid 230 for the gt cards, he can sell them for 300 or so on ebay (he can, i sold my asus for right at that), thats a pretty good thing to do.
thats 900 bucks to play with (if he sells all 3) right there, and the gts cards dont cost but what, like 360? sounds like a good idea to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom