Buy GT or wait???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am waiting for 9 series so prices on the 8 series can drop. Same thing with the penryn, waiting for that drop on the q6600.

I am waiting for 9 series so prices on the 8 series can drop. Same thing with the penryn, waiting for that drop on the q6600.

it would be wise to wait, but then again if u cant then i would get a GTX or 2 GTs.

for me, im getting the HD 3870 x2 next month n most likely another when the R700 comes out.

i have the MSI K9A2 Platinum mobo already n im getting the other computer parts for Christmas except the Phenom 9900 n HD 3870 x2, those ill buy on my own later.

Yeah, I will decide if I want a 9 series when they come out, but if they are too much, the 8 series will have dropped. All in feb, what a great month.

I changed my mind, I might buy the 8800gt BFG at Best Buy tommorow considering the sale. I might get it for $225. Don't think I can wait till February for a price drop that will probably only get to $200 at the lowest.

Yer i cant wait and ive ordered the GT. Think about it, you could have it for 2 extra months for less than a loss of 50 bucks, thats worth it if you cant wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom