Proof of effectiveness of fan placement and a question about RAIDMAX cases

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pac0

Banned
Proof:

I have a 2500+ and a Raidmax Scorpio+NF7(reg) and by changing the side fan to blow out and the back fans to blow in, I have reduced my idle temps from 36-38 to 33-34 degrees celcius.

Question:

Where do I stick the little cable that has two prongs on one side and a molex connector with 4 slots(only 2 pins though) I was wondering, where do I stick that thing in my case? i really want the front to light up, I know that the Molex goes to the PSU, but where does the other side go, I haven't found anywhere on the mobo to put it.

P.S. My case temp went from 25-27 to 23-24 (rarely goes to 24)

Thanks, guys.

Don't really know what to do with the cables, your system is your own - do whatever you want with it. If your PC works fine without it being plugged in then don't plug it in :)

are you talking about the speaker wires? (one red one black, they say "speaker" on the end....?

and i have complained about my RAIDMAX recently, 2 wires/pins go into a 3 pronged molex that needs to plug into a 2 pin connector, but the 2 pins are on both ends of the molex and therefore can not both fit onto the pins... (its the POWER LED wires) .... RAIDMAX = suckage :(

No, it's the one for the light behind the Z, and Raidmax owns, very sexy cases.

natedogg42 said:
are you talking about the speaker wires? (one red one black, they say "speaker" on the end....?

and i have complained about my RAIDMAX recently, 2 wires/pins go into a 3 pronged molex that needs to plug into a 2 pin connector, but the 2 pins are on both ends of the molex and therefore can not both fit onto the pins... (its the POWER LED wires) .... RAIDMAX = suckage :(

WHat exactly are you saying?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom