Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah you know what's interesting, the Neo HE 500 has an apparently very underpowered 5V rail that only supplies 17A, causing compatibility issues with some mobos... I guess they cut a corner there to make it cheap... the 520HX supplies 24A on the 5V rail. So I guess I can stop recommending the Antec over the Corsair...

yeah, the Antec PSUs Seasonic built ;)

btw, anybody know much about underpowered 5V rails? It causes problems on boots right? I really wonder if it'll be a problem with a DS3L... I've heard it only being a problem with Asus boards..

That compatibility issue im aware of, and i think it was mainly asus mobos but the the earlier versions, the problem is fixed with the new ones. Ive had no problems since ive built this rig (over a month) and its up 24/7.

That compatibility issue im aware of, and i think it was mainly asus mobos but the the earlier versions, the problem is fixed with the new ones. Ive had no problems since ive built this rig (over a month) and its up 24/7.

oh yeah, i notice now that you have a 500-watt Antec Neopower PSU, is it by chance the Neo HE 500?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom