Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think so? Yeah the g92 is more energy efficient, i know the gt's only draw about 105w of power. I dunno how much the gts draws though, i assume a bit more.

I believe so. I'll be pushing the ultra, watercooling, 7 or 8 fans and quad through mine, should be plenty power left on top of that. I seen a post somewhere of someone having sli GTS's with water on the 520hx. i'd post a link if i could find it -.-

thanks! guess ill jus save 40 bucks and get the 520hx for 120-20MIR. mann, just when i thought i can play crysis!

i still dont get it how watts dont matter in a PSU between both the 520w n 620w PSUs from Corsair. I know they both have same amperage n 12v rails, but where does the watts come in that makes it matter?

i really like my silver stone strider 600w it was 120 canadian which is very cheap for 600w modular, its also got quad 12v rails 3 of which go above 20 amps and the smalest goes to like 16, plus its silverstone so its of great quality, and its also very quiet. i couldnt be more pleased with it.

from work experience 40% of the systems ive worked that had burnt psu's where antec, my boss wont even touch an antec psu, on the other hand our competitor in town only sells antec psu's. which explains why we have alot of first time customers coming to us fed up with the competition, they tell there customers its normal to have a psu burn out in a year lol, from my experience i would go with enermax corsair or silverstone.

Really? I've heard much better things about Antec PSUs... I've only heard of issues with their SmartPower line. The NeoPower and TruePower lines have some pretty great reviews all-round...

Thing is, the 520HX offers only 40A continuous (it's not 54A like most would think) Cheapest I could find it in Canada before mail-in-rebate is $112. The Neo HE 500 offers 51A and is $94 without mail-in-rebate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom