Which "8800[ ]" is the best to get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you very much! Now, should I wait for this Ati card or get one of the GT cards?

the hd3870 is already out.. but ClubIT still has them in stock (i last checked 3 hours ago)

the hd3870 is already out.. but ClubIT still has them in stock (i last checked 3 hours ago)

Well I don't know what he meant by it, but someone said "I'd say the cheapest solution would be an amd 3870 when they come out, though."

Can someone provide a newegg URL to the correct card (I guess one for the 256 and one for the 512) please? I'm sort of confused by these options...

People are not crediting the G92 GTS enough. It's worth every penny in comparison to the GT from all the benchmarks I've seen. It's a sure deal when you get it bundled with Crysis. When you get the GTS, you are getting the 3rd best performing card in the market! People are only making reference to Crysis, which doesn't see much of a difference between the GTS and GT, but in other games, the GTS comes out way ahead of the GT, even surpassing the GTX at most times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom