I got it. Now pick me a MOBO for OC'ing (you convinced me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you need suggestions on audio gear, just let me know. I been messing around with audio for a while, recorded over 100+ songs.....

If you need suggestions on audio gear, just let me know. I been messing around with audio for a while, recorded over 100+ songs.....

I noticed that !!!

Right now part of the materials fee is only external hard drive to transport our work back and forth to school, and an M-audio delta 44 Buy M-Audio Delta 44 Digital Recording System online at Musician's Friend

going to Musicians Institute, if you've heard of it. A lot of big players record and master their CD's there. Chick Corea and Stanley Clarke end up there quite often, Al DiMeola at time's as well, those are probably the most frequent and notable people that visit to record. There's a good chance i'll wind up being a second engineer on a record of that caliber because the bands record while were in class, so were in the studio doing the work.

Im very, very excited, I start in January, can't wait.

Side note: When this forum lets me PM members (It won't let me yet) and I know a bit more about it I might have some specific questions for ya.

I noticed that !!!

Right now part of the materials fee is only external hard drive to transport our work back and forth to school, and an M-audio delta 44 Buy M-Audio Delta 44 Digital Recording System online at Musician's Friend

going to Musicians Institute, if you've heard of it. A lot of big players record and master their CD's there. Chick Corea and Stanley Clarke end up there quite often, Al DiMeola at time's as well, those are probably the most frequent and notable people that visit to record. There's a good chance i'll wind up being a second engineer on a record of that caliber because the bands record while were in class, so were in the studio doing the work.

Im very, very excited, I start in January, can't wait.

Side note: When this forum lets me PM members (It won't let me yet) and I know a bit more about it I might have some specific questions for ya.

Have you done anything yet? Ideally people who know something already have an easier time than someone who just downloaded some programs and recorded themselves with a cruddy computer mic. I havent studied anywhere and did a radio-quality song two years ago (I have even better gear now). All the stuff i know i learned on my own, and have a full home studio. Im gettng a new tube pre-amp soon, as well as a roland workstation, and i need a power distributor as well.

i've mic'ed things before, and I took a few classes already on live sound, mic's and such. im also a musician, i've played most of my life and I do decent with mixing and mastering.

I swear by Rosewill PSU's...i have a cheap 450W that isn't recommended and has been powering systems for over a year now. The RP500 and 550 are Johnnyguru recommended PSU's as they are rock solid for the money. Excellent budget PSU's just a very low efficiency compared to a lot and not as reputable name. Of cvoarse they aren't as good as Corsair or any big names but they are right in the middle and not a bad choice...if they were would i have an RP550 in my system?

I swear by Rosewill PSU's...i have a cheap 450W that isn't recommended and has been powering systems for over a year now. The RP500 and 550 are Johnnyguru recommended PSU's as they are rock solid for the money. Excellent budget PSU's just a very low efficiency compared to a lot and not as reputable name. Of cvoarse they aren't as good as Corsair or any big names but they are right in the middle and not a bad choice...if they were would i have an RP550 in my system?

The PSU is the last part I need to purchase, these other items are processed and will be at my door Monday most likely.

for a case get a nzxt appolo, i love mine or a cm 690g, both can be had for around 70$

Not sure i need a case yet, id like a new case for looks but honestly id rather not spend the cash :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom