Christmas Monies!!!!! WHat to get?!`

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow that DFI x38 IS nice... i'd have liked blue a bit more than green buuut if the new MOBO that gets sent back to me is a brick like the one i'm mailing out today.. I might have to hit this up instead of the DQ6 o_O your gonna have one mean rig when you get the new mobo nos XD

I was trying to decide whether to get a new case or Mobo after xmas....and now I have decided case.

Antec P182 SE ftmfw

dooooooooooood that case is suh-weet. when i buy one, it will be a p182.
toss up between that and a new PSU for xmas from 'rents and i went for the corsair 520. hard choice...

there's a dude in the UK that mods cases for a living and he made the best P182 ever....1 way mirror....gonna see if he can cut me that window. :D

IMG_3513.jpg

IMG_3495.jpg

IMG_3486.jpg

hrmmm i think i might now be favoring a new HSF for the GTX, a new mobo, and buying mounts to my old Scythe ninja... finally overclock my damned q6600 and gtx a bit more (w/ the aid of voltmodding!)

One of the newer gen CM Stacker 830s would be sweet. I've got an 830 SE which is the new 3rd gen of these, and is aluminum for better heat dissapation. Look for the KNN3 or KSS3 for black or silver respectively. I can't wait to move my parts over to it (in my sig). That's why I ordered a Tuniq Tower 120, 8 Apevia blue 120mms, and some as5 today. :p I'm going to have one awesome winter break.

One of the newer gen CM Stacker 830s would be sweet. I've got an 830 SE which is the new 3rd gen of these, and is aluminum for better heat dissapation. Look for the KNN3 or KSS3 for black or silver respectively. I can't wait to move my parts over to it (in my sig). That's why I ordered a Tuniq Tower 120, 8 Apevia blue 120mms, and some as5 today. :p I'm going to have one awesome winter break.

ya i was speaking of the newer ones, i noticed the huge price drop which is really nice!! i wanna buy a new mobo before i get a new case, i may end up doing case later on in january or something like that.. until then, everythings still gonna ride on my desk :p cuz i hate that thermaltake armor

Lol that's one way to roll :p But look at it this way. Sooner or later, you'll have that striker, 2nd GTX, and Stacker. You just can't have it all or once. I could have had a G92 GTS right about now, but I chose to solve my cooling issues first. You just need to figure out what's most important first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom