most helpful forums on the web

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark1413

Baseband Member
been reading the forums daily for the past 2 weeks or so, i must say, i love the place. i signed up the second day but i never got the activation email, checked all filters, and so on... anyways, after much screwing around and some help from nitestick, i finally got the email lol.

wish i had found this place sooner, as i just purchased a new gaming rig for about 1300 bucks, i coulda saved a lot of money and gotten a better system had i been up to date with the stuff... well, cant get a refund for it now but ohh well, my system oughta be fine for a while.

Welcome to Tech-Forums. Yeah, we could have definitely helped you out on your rig, but it still looks like a nice set-up. Definitely better than mine, and it ain't shabby by a long shot.

Glad to see you finally made it in, though.

been reading the forums daily for the past 2 weeks or so, i must say, i love the place. i signed up the second day but i never got the activation email, checked all filters, and so on... anyways, after much screwing around and some help from nitestick, i finally got the email lol.

wish i had found this place sooner, as i just purchased a new gaming rig for about 1300 bucks, i coulda saved a lot of money and gotten a better system had i been up to date with the stuff... well, cant get a refund for it now but ohh well, my system oughta be fine for a while.

Hey Welcome to T.F.... i found ur PM this morning... lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom