interesting conclusion to an AMD/intel comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: intersting conclusion to an AMD/intell comparison

lol...hopefully you got rid of the ghonnorea too..."it burns it burns!"

*disclaimer*
nagasama has never had an STD. he's just heard tales...

I'm 23 in my 1st year at Uni (again) so I'm with all kinds of 18-19 year olds. Sometimes makes me feel ancient.

I still look 16 though so you'd never know it.

Since were talkin bout age....20 here about to be 21, and im 6'0" and grow a full beard so i can pass for 26 or 27 easy.

im 32 and get carded buying cigarettes. ah, and beer lol they think i have a fake ID.
one day it will all come to an end.:eek:

im almost 18 i look like it to lol,bwhen i was 16 i was geting into r rated movies and buying m games with out getting carded, on the other hand one of my best friends is 17 n looks like a big 12 year old.

Since everyone else is talking about age now, I'm almost 23, look about 18. When I was thin a year ago I looked about 16 and if I was with my brother (whos 12 years older) people would think he was my father and I that I was 13. When I was thin I would actually get asked out by girls. Only problem was they were all 15, that was really annoying.

On topic, I'm wondering how amd will fair when Nehalem comes out because the amd roadmap doesn't look like they have any major upgrades in comparison to intel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom