A Little Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluewasp

Solid State Member
i have to do some pretty mudane tasks with my PC. like typing in a command about 100 times
is there any auto typers out there that will execute a sequence of keystrokes that includes things like Ctrl, Shift as well as letters?
it would save me time and make my time better spent.
just to let you know, i don't intend to cheat on MMORPGs with this software.
i plan to use it to speed up these tasks i have to do.

Okay first let me say that bumping your own topic after 18 minutes. Not necessary. There is not constantly someone on the forum that can help. You have to be patient and when we can we will help.

Now onto your issue. You are basically looking for a Macro type thing. Where you can setup a certian keystroke to accomplish this task for you.

I know that Word you can program Macros. What application are you usign for this? Notepad? Wordpad?

EZ Macros - The most popular and powerful keyboard automating tool

Maybe this??

thanks a lot, i'm a newb so i didn't realise i had bumped my thread and i didn't press any bump button. i apoligise for that. hopefully now i will get these tasks done quicker

What we mean by bump is you posted again to get your topic to the top of the new post lists. Just by posting that little

"anyone know of any"

thing you bumped your topic. ;) It is just forum lingo. No harm no foul. Just ahve to give us some time. We will help as soon as we can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom