Question?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now somewhere on top you mention for 3 motherBoards,

yes can be done as well but note this:

1. Glue One more PC .... If the size of your new computer get bigger just hide it under the table (if you don't want to watch it)

2. On the new part of your BIG boom ahoo ihoo computer install vncserver as well, Conect the HD same way point to the main coputer where Monitor is hooked.

3. On the new part 3 motherboard - Or install second Network Card or put small switch in the back of the big (3 parts) computer. And hook all of them...

And WOWa - 1 computer 3 motherBoards, 1 monitor, 1 keyboard, 1 mouse, Plenty Disks in " MY COMPUTER" and huge Netwrok in the back of it......And Win OS with 3 Virtual Desktops

Don't ask for 4-th MotherBoard couse I hate to repeat....

if you do it with 2 mobos, one can be a motherboard and the other a FATHERboard (a fobo)

lol . . .

. . .

. . .

i know, its stupid . . .

its 1:15am, im tired but I CAN'T GO THE SLEEP!

haha.. this is a funny ass thread.. id love to see some pics if it worked... i would put it on my background.. hahaha, make sure u have a router this!! lol.. hope u have fun tryin ta make the first 3 MoBo PC!!

I was thinking.

You can instal in one of the part (not hooked with your monitor)
LINUX

VNC SERVER and VIWER is working woth both OS

linux ->windows
windows ->linux

Like this you will have 1 PC with 2 OS running together in one time...
Same way you can share folders from LINUX that will apear
in the Computer Hooked with the monitor.
From same one with VNCViewer you will have access to
LINUX....

Also if you play with the cables you can try
Make one PowerSwitch to ON whole big box PC.
For this you have to know which cables to use, or know what you doing. to not transform the BIG PC into bomb...

--
One more think If you not sure you will like the new type
supper PC, Do not glue it.
Just use sticking tape or something....

You could use one of your computers as a firewall.

Or use them all togheter as a small cluster. Clusters (with a lot more than three computers though) are often what is used for super computers today. It's a lot cheaper than one super huge computer. However, it requires that you can make use of parallel processing.

ill try and get it to work and if it does, ill post a pic of it. and if it turns into a bomb i really wouldnt have spent alot of money on it so it would be fun to see to explode. and the reason im trying to do this is the 2 crappy computers i got are not reconizing the linux cd.

Excuse my sense of humor...

But I am serious. I think can be done.

Anything can be done unless you not say NO.

This is where you can get vnc server and viewer
http://www.realvnc.com/
read the help for both..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom