Ordering a G92 8800GTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you do decide to get a GTS, but the evga model, the new series cards are supposed to be dropping in february, you'll be within the 90 day step up.

You'll love your 8800gts. I know I do.

you gonna update that sig then? :D

As for the step up program and EVGA, there are so many things that turn me off. First, you're put on a waiting list, you are left without a card for a couple of days and, you have to pay their price, which is usually more expensive than e-tailer prices. I'd avoid the hassle and just sell my card on Craigslist to the noob-market once I want to upgrade.

Besides, the 9 Series cards are gonna be monstrously expensive. Knowing Nvidia in the past, we can expect a $700 9800GTX.

ARGH!! I AM CANADIAN!!!

Sorry, really nothing personal mate :D, but I've really had it with people pointing me towards Newegg! They do not ship to Canada and even if they did, I'd get slapped with heavy duty charges of like 80% (I've had a really bad experience). I am buying from DirectCanada because it has great shipping rates and cheap prices all round, but unfortunately, it doesn't have any EVGA 8800GTS G92s available.

thats whyyyy, you give me money... i buy it.. then ship it to you!! lol dunno if that would end up cheaper.. but i shipped to australia for about 34 dollars

Nawh, it'd be more expensive. Actually, it seems a lot cheaper to buy an 8800GTS here in Canada...

ahk, they haven't answered my email yet. They'll be closing real soon (it's pacific time over there) I don't want to wait till' Monday now to have to get an answer :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom