Ffs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brtnboarder495

Daemon Poster
I JUST WANT TO GET *RID* OF VISTA

YES - I have a copy of XP which works

YES - I have tried pressing a key when the Optical Drive is set as first priority, but for some reason the keyboard doesn't 'turn on' until a few seconds after boot. How convenient?

HOW do I get rid of this PoS OS, and return to my nice and stable XP?!

/rant

PLEASE help!

LEARN VISTA!!!! I have used it for over 2 years and have had no issues with it. Get over it this is the next OS that will be used.

Other than that you have to check your BIOS. Does it show a keyboard connected? If so then it is something else wrong.

I could care less if was considered the best OS around, it's stupid. I don't WANT to have to give it permission to open a file, or to perform a task in which I had already asked it to. I don't need an OS with pretty graphics (in which my computer can handle fine), which will hog up my user power. I just want a stable, simple, yet widely compatible OS.

I think it's hilarious M$ made it next to impossible to work backwards and uninstall Vista. Are they that desperate, seeing as it's not succeeding on it's own?

Well then have you thought about turning off UAC??? Then you wont be prompted.:eek::eek:

Shocking i know. A way to work WITH Vista and still get stuff done. Plus your whole not backwards thing. Yeah WRONG. Use a XP Cd...put it in the drive. Install XP. Wow that was hard to go backwards.

As for Office every application has 1 small setting you can setup to save the forms in the old style and not with the new style. I know hard yet again.

The new stuff is not that hard to use. It is not that hard to work with. Vista is fast and stable. At least for me.

If you dont like it buy XP and install it. Simple as that.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom