Videos for Webcam

Status
Not open for further replies.

angelikaalston

Beta member
Hello

Is it possible record yahoo/MSN/Paltalk webcams? I mean I want to record so that I can watch them again. I don't mean to misuse them. I just want to record for my personal use.

If this is not the right place to ask this question then please guide me where to post this?

Thanks you and Regards

Unless I am mistaken the person on the other end of the webcam shows up on the screen so you can see them, and so my question is do you want to record just them, or do you want the audio of you talking and them talking back and their movements and such.

If thats what you want then use this. CamStudio - Free Screen Recording Software
also if someone who knows more about screen capture software can hop in on this then be my guest.

so, its you, recording people's videos and making fun later on.

anyway, assuming you are on windows, go to Microsoft website and you'll find Windows Media Encoder Utility, it does comes with screen capture. give it a try. else, I have seen few Freeware as well lying around working very well.

I use Hypercam 2, it can record the WHOLE desktop, so like if you wanted to explain to a noob how to resize your desktop etc, you could do a short video and send it them and it will show your cursor moving and selecting things.
And you can resize it to whatever, so obviously you can record yahoo webcam/msn or anything like that with video.
Not sure if it does sound as ive never needed it to record that, but it does what i want perfectly for free

Hypercam can record sound, but I think you have to configure it so it records the output. It's what I use, its a pretty good program as well. No limit to the size you can record, since all it does it put a little watermark in the top-left corner that says "Hypercam Unregistered" I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom